Sunday, September 07, 2014

Let's Scrap challenge

Let's Scrap has had a huge make-over. We changed from a site to a blog but we are still the fun site we have always been. There's sketches, challenges and still a design team. Chriss was the one who kicked off our first challenge and I promised ot play. 
It is a recipe challenge which is one of my faves for sure. It gives you the freedom to be creative and I always love ot see how everyon makes somethingcompletely different with the same ingredients. 
This was the recipe Chriss gave us: 


Please make a card or layout with the following items included:


3 patterned papers
1 Sentiment (stamped or chipboard/sticker)
1 image (you do not have to hand color)
2 buttons
some twine.


And this is what I came up with:


CS: Bazzill
Freather Image: Oh So Lovely
Twine: Trendy Twine
Misc: Buttons

As you can see; the glue is still showing underneath the buttons. Did not want to wait long enough for it to dry...... But trust me: It dries completely clear! 

The challenge over at Let's Scrap is running until September the 18th so you still have enough time to play.

Have a great week! 

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Debby!!! Love the colors and those papers are just beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susanna. I was lucky to find an image that matched my paper this perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those feathers Debby they look wonderful. Love the papers and the colours. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I was actually a pretty easy card ;)

      Delete
  4. Debby this card is so pretty!! I love the colors you used and the feather image! I am scared to use more than 2 pieces of patterned paper - you make it look easy!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Debby!! Stunning card!! Love the colors, and the feathers!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you were able to use my free printable feather art!! looks nice!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete