Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Another sketch Wednesday at Let's Scrap

It is Wednesday again and that means we have the reveal of a brand new sketch at Let's Scrap. We also have the month long challenge with a Julie Bonner sketch and the weekly DT challenge so there's tons of inspiration! Let's just hope it gets me scrapping too. My SB room has been such a mess no wonder I did not scrap at all the last week. Last night I cleaned of a lot of it and hopefully I will be able to get some scrapping done tonight.
Other than that life has gone back to normal, DS Joram is totally used to biking to school every morning and back in the afternoon. DD Jinte will will start playgroup for two mornings a week in two weeks. I can not believe I already have to 'let her go' all by herself. I hate those milestones where you get confronted with how fast they grow up.

I would also like to tell you that I will be having a GREAT give-a-way tomorrow! If you like hybrid scrapping (don;t we all do that in a way?) or when you are a digital scrapper please come back tomoroow: There's a great opportunity to win something awesome!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment