Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mothers Day Cards

Both the cards have been sent and received so it is now safe to post my Mothers Day cards.
This year I made them almost a month early just ot make sure that I would not have to make them at the last moment. I kept it pretty simple and tried to get both my DM and my DMIL' favorite colors in there. I can say they both liked them.

The top one I made for my mom and then the bottom one would obviously be for my MIL. For both cards I used patterned paper form a national chain store comparable to Target. The top card says Happy Mothers Day in Dutch.

Top card:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Rub-ons: Basic Grey
Image: Making Memories
Die-cut letters: Cuttlebug
Misc: Ribbon, flower, black pen

Cardstock: Bazzill
Rub-ons: Scenic Route, Basic Grey
Ribbon: Making Memories
Sheer: Maya Road
Misc: Washer, black pen
There's still a few days left to participate in the NSD challenges over at Let's Scrap. Our members and design team members rocked the challenges. Even if you don;t have time to finish thme all, you can still upload a few or even one so you'll get in the draw for a prize. We'll be announcing all the winners on June 3rd.
Have a  great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards you made Debby. I see you are like me and not able to keep up with updating your blog the way you used to now that we're so busy with Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards made by you are really very beautiful and I really loved them. Nice creativity that you have made here. Thanks a lot for sharing..!!
    web hosting

    ReplyDelete