Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's Scrap Blog Hop Resolution #5

Revolution #5 at the Let's Scrap Blog hop was the one from Caro: Use a Let's Scrap sketch to make a layout or a card and do not open any new package of anything., so use your stash! I have been pretty good with using my stash lately. So this was a very nice and easy challenge for me. I combined several different paper lines form different manufacturers (love doing that) and they were all pices I had still lying around, not one whole piece of paper has been used on this LO. Okay, the piece of cardstock that I used as a base was a whole piece, LOL.

This is what I came up with. DS Joram told me today that he wanted me to scrap about him, and so I did! Somehow the colors of the scan are a bit off (again, I know, got to work on that) the colors of the detailed pics are much better.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Daisy D's, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket, Creative Imaginations
Transparency: Creative Imaginations
Rub-ons: My Minds Eye
Border punch: Fiskars
Misc: Rhinestones, staples, paper bag, sewing machine

There's still enough time to join Let's Scrap and start participating in the blog hop. It will last until February the 14th. There are so many cool prizes and there are so many great challenges! 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your layout! Everything in it comes together beautifully! Way to go with just scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!!!! I love it so much. I am headed to LS right now to make it my favorite. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby-I had fun breaking out the eyelets again. I had forgotten the impact they can make. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete