Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's Scrap Blog Hop Resolution #4

I did not have a whole lot of scrapping inspiration the last couple of days. Somehow I lost my mojo and did not know where to look for it. My FIL is having his birthday in a little over a week and I thought scrapping a birthday card would be a good try to get my mojo back. Most of the times making cards isn't really to stimulating for me but it was worth the try. Resolution #4 was one from Cori. She came up with this challenge:
1) Use a Let's Scrap Sketch

2) Create a scrapbook layout or card
3) Use a list somewhere on your project

This is what I came up with. I was pretty happy with how it looks and I know my FIL will be.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: from a drugstore (pretty cool right? It's a 6x6 stack)
Ink: StazOn

Well, I hope my mojo came back with the card because I would reallyl ike to do ssome scrapping tonight! Now that I am saying this: This card has been mailed out already, wonder if I sent my mojo along with it.............

For all of you: Have a wonderful and scrappy weekend!









1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! You are very talented! Love Chriss

    ReplyDelete