Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Layout update

Every once in a while I see pics flying by on my computer and I wonder if I ever posted them on my blog. I know I did not posted this one. So here we go. This is a LO that I made for the Let's Scrap designteam a couple of weeks ago. It is on the bottom of my 'have to put them in an album' pile, so it could be a while ago that I made it, probably somewhere end of November. I know the sketch was the last one in December.

The pics on this LO where taken in Austria while I was skiing there with four moms out of DS Jorams class. Two of them (including me) had never skied before. We had lots of fun (and the ugliest ski teacher you can imagine. All those georgeous teacher had a different group)

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Bo Bunny
Die Cuts: Bo Bunny
Rhinestones: Prima Marketing
Stickers: American Crafts
Glue rub-ons: K and Company
Flock: Studio G

Thanks again for visiting! If you are still interested in the Let's Scrap blog hop; please join, the hop takes a month and you will still have enough time to finish the challenges. I am even hopping and having a blast! You can find more info in my sticky post all the way up top (or click HERE)

Something else: There's still two days to submit your LO's for the next designteam term at Let's Scrap. Please feel free to submit if you love a friendly and relaxed environment and you think you are THE addition to our team! For further information please check Let's Scrap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment