Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sketch Wednesday at Let's Scrap

Wednesday is always the day of the release of the new sketch at Let's Scrap. As a DT member I have access to see sketches far ahead and the opportunity to play with them. Every third week is always a card sketch. Personally I am not such a fan of card sketches. Somehow cards are just not my thing. I guess I need pictures to make things work..........

Technically you are free to make a LO out of the card sketch if you like but I thought this weeks sketch was more suitable for a card. So I tried my best and I finished a Christmas card (you can never have enough Christmas cards, right?)

I used paper from a 6x6 stack from a local drugstore and I used a Quickutz die for the holly leaves. The berries are actually a brad from Making Memories. I am pretty content with the way it turned out though I have seen better cards than this, ha!


1 comment:

  1. You should make more..I love the style you picked..I make cards all the time..like the quickness of making them...

    ReplyDelete