Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have been featured at TipJunkie

I was looking around on the internet to find something I did find before and never bookmarked and now I can't find it anymore. Which makes me soooo mad!
But something bad can turn out in to something good whenever you expect it the least. I was looking for how to make socks into mittens. So I googled that and it came up with tons of ideas, instructions and tutorials but just not the one I was looking for. But I found something else: I was featured at Tip Junkie. Remember the post about the little tag softie I made for DD Jinte (You can find my original post HERE)? Well, appearantly is was cute enough for others to see. And talk about others: Tip Junkie has almost 6000 fans on Facebook. I don't even want to know what the amount of followers and subscribers are.............
You can read the entire post HERE

For all of you: Have a good weekend! And for those who celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend: Be happy and grateful for all that you have...........

2 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf dat je werkje op zo'n grote site wordt gebruikt.. Toch maar iets voor je zelf beginnen met allemaal van deze leuke dingen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05:54

    That's an absolutely fabulous tutorial! Thanks for creating it and letting me feature you. ;)

    ReplyDelete