Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Happiness Project week 16


This week I am on time and posting Leigh's Happiness Project on Tuesday! This photo was taken last Saturday in Elburg while we were out with the entire family (21 persons) We have lived in an old house before (1930's) and I said I would not want that ever again, but this one was too cute so I had to take a photo. Normally I take tons of photo's on days like this but this time I was less lucky because I forgot to take my memory card out of the computer and put it back in my camera. So I came there with the possibility to store only five photo's on the internal memory of the camera. All the stores I went to did not have the good card for my camera. We were not too lucky with the weather but both Jinte and Joram had a blast. The son of one of my cousins is about dd Joram's age and they played well together.



Deze week ben ik op tijd met het Happiness Project van Leigh en plaats het dus op dinsdag. Deze foto is afgelopen zaterdag in Elburg genomen toen we daar met de hele familie (21 man) waren. We hebben eerder in een oud huis gewoond (jaren '30) en ik zou dat echt niet meer willen, maar dit was zo schattig, ik moest er een foto van nemen. Normaal gesproken neem ik op dagen als deze heel veel foto's maar ik kwam erachter dat ik de geheugenkaart van mijn camera in de computer had laten zitten. Ik was dus aangewezen op 5 foto's die ik op mijn interne geheugen van mijn camera kon zetten. En geen enkele winkel die ik bezocht had de goede kaart voor mijn camera.
We hadden niet zoveel geluk met het weer maar zowel Joram als Jinte hebben een heerlijke dag gehad. Het zoontje van een van mijn nichten is van Joram zijn leeftijd en ze hebben de hele dag lekker gespeeld.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful old home! I agree, I wouldn't want to live in such an old home, but they sure are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wat leuk een nederlandse die mee doet. Welkom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imight live there, if I didn't have to be the one to fix it up..

    ReplyDelete