Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Another card.................... / Weer een kaart..................

Oh my gosh, it's March already. Can't believe how fast time goes. Today it was one of the first days where you could feel that spring is not too far away anymore. It was cold but sunny and a joy to be outside. Can't wait for Spring to come, I need sunshine!!!!!!!!!!

The card I made was the last one in a month long challenge making a card from the leftovers from a layout. So at the end of the month I was suppose to have four layouts and four cards. Well, I did............
This is my last card and I made it from scraps that I had left from my layout in my previous post. The paper might look totally different but that's because the brown paper on the layout was double sided and therefor easy to use.
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Making Memories
Misc: charm



Wat gaat de tijd toch snel, het is alweer maart. Vandaag was de eerste dag dat je kon merken dat de lente in aantocht is. Het was koud maar zonnig en het was echt heerlijk om vandaag buiten te zijn. Ik kan niet wachten tot de lente er is, ik heb behoefte aan zon!!!!!!!!!!

De kaart die ik gemaakt heb is de laatste van een challenge die een maand geduurd heeft. Je moest van het papier dat je over had van een layout een kaart maken. Aan het einde van de maand moest je vier layouts hebben en vier kaarten. Dat is me gelukt!
Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt met restpapier van de layout in het vorige bericht. Dat lijkt misschien niet zo maar het bruine papier in mijn layout is dubbelzijdig en dus heel makkelijk te gebruiken voor kaarten.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessinpapier: Making Memories
Stempel: Making Memories
Overig: Bedel

Al het relief in het papier is gemaakt met de embossingfolders van Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you sued the patterns..creative..

    ReplyDelete