Monday, February 01, 2010

One photo layout / Een foto layout

Even though I have like two thousands photo's lying around waiting to be scrapped I can not seem to get rid of these one photo layouts. Don't get me wrong; I love them, but how in the world am I going to get through this big stash of pics if I only use one pic per layout? For this layout I had a great excuse: The photo was too big to use more than one photo on this one. This is absolutely one of my favorite photographs of Jinte and DH Richard. Jinte is only a couple of hours old and we are already in the hospital and she has been admitted to the neonatology ICU. She is connected to all wires and tubes but on this photo they are not visible. I think this photo shows so much relaxation on both Jinte's and Richard's face. Just love it!

Patterned paper: K and Company
Rub-ons: K and Company
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Buttons: Bazzill

The titel was cut with my Silhouette




Ondanks dat ik zo'n tweeduizend foto's klaar heb liggen om te scrappen lijk ik maar niet van die layouts af te komen met maar een foto. Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik ben gek op layouts met een enkele foto, maar hoe kan ik in hemelsnaam ooit door die enorme stapel foto's heen komen als ik er niet meer dan eentje op een layout ga gebruiken? Dit is absoluut een van mijn favoriete foto's van Jinte en manlief Richard. Op deze foto is Jinte nog maar een paar uur oud en zijn we al in het ziekenhuis en is zij al opgenomen op de neonatologie afdeling. Ze zit al helemaal aangesloten aan allerlei buisjes en draden maar die zijn niet zichtbaar op deze foto. Ik vind het mooiste aan deze foto de ontspanning die op beide gezichten zichtbaar is. Geweldig!

Patterned paper: K and Company
Rub-ons: K and Company
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Buttons: Bazzill

De titel heb ik gesneden met mijn Silhouette




2 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Let's Scrap, Debby. Congrats on your new little girl. She is precious. Great page there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! What a precious photo and an even better story behind it. You do gorgeous work girl!

    ReplyDelete