Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's Scrap card sketch


As I told you in my previous post: One of the challenges at Let's Scrap is to make cards from the leftovers you have from your layouts. I am not a big cardmaking fan, so that is a challenge. But I must admit: It's a very nice way to get rid of your leftovers and to keep updated with your cards for birthdays and so on. All the supplies I used for this card can be found in my previous post. And I told you in my previous post that I was going to make the card in the evening. Well duh, it's already done! That will give me the time to do some household chores tonight (or scrap some more, LOL). I already cleaned up our laundry room today............

Zoals ik al mijn vorige bericht schreef: een van de challenges bij Let's Scrap is kaarten maken van het restpapier van je layouts. Ik ben geen fan van kaartenmaken, dus dat is een echte uitdaging voor mij. Maar ik moet toegeven: Het is een geweldige manier om van je restjes af te komen en om een beetje bij te blijven met kaarten voor verjaardagen en zo. Alle materialen die ik voor deze kaart heb gebruikt kun je terugvinden in mijn vorige bericht.
Ook schreef ik in mijn vorige bericht dat ik zou proberen om de kaart vanavond te maken. Nou, het is nu net avond en hij is al af. Dat betekent dat ik vanavond allerlei huishoudelijke klusjes kan doen (of gewoon nog meer scrappen). Ik heb vandaag al onze waskamer helemaal schoongemaakt en opgeruimd................ 



1 comment:

  1. I still say that your cards are great...I cheered last night when the Netherlands team

    marched into the stadium for the winter olympics..

    ReplyDelete