Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kids room decorating / Kinderkamer decoratie

Joram has on of those rooms where we have put everything together that he likes. He has an aquarium, some plants, lots of shells and stones and all those little tidbits a 9 year old likes. Even though nothing really matches like it does in those Pottery Barn adds, his room is so nice and cozy. Today I did some more little stuff for his room. The other day I bought him two plants and I wanted to decorate the pots so they would fit more in a childrens room. I cut some vinyl with my Silhouette and simply adhered that to the pots. Both words are in Dutch and they mean 'grow' and 'bloom'. A couple of months ago I bought Joram some cacti decalls but they came without a pot so I never got around putting them up.
Today I cut the flowerpots with my Silhouette and finally put them up his wall.
Joram loves his room!


Joram heeft een van die kamers waar alles waar hij van houdt bij elkaar gezocht is. Hij heeft een aquarium, een paar planten, veel schelpen en stenen en al die andere kleine dingen die een negen jarige leuk vindt. Ondanks dat niks echt bij elkaar hoort en zijn kamer er dus niet uitziet als in VT Wonen heeft hij toch een hele leuke en gezellige kamer.
Vandaag heb ik weer wat gemaakt voor zijn kamer. Vorige week heb ik twee plantjes voor hem gekocht maar wilde de potjes nog een beetje opleuken. Ik heb vinyl gesneden met mijn Silhouette en dat op de potjes geplakt.
Een paar maanden geleden had ik voor hem muustickers van catussen gekocht maar er zaten geen potjes bij en dus ben ik er nooit aan toegekomen om ze op de muur te plakken. Ook daarvoor heb ik met mijn Silhouette vinyl gesneden en ze eindelijk bij hem op de muur geplakt.
Joram vindt zijn kamer helemaal geweldig!

1 comment:

  1. oh I love what you have done with Joram's room...fun, airy and colourful...great job..

    ReplyDelete