Saturday, February 06, 2010

Cards from scraps / Kaart van restjes

One of the last challenges at Let's Scrap was to make a layout and make a card from the scrap you had left from your layout. The layout I made is the one in the previous post and now I am showing you the card I made. I used double sided patterned paper for the layout so making a card from the leftovers was easy peasy pie!

I made this Valentine's card to send to a good friend (oh my gosh, my second Valentine's card for this year, lol)

Patterned paper: Collage Press
Ink: StazOn

Een van de laatste uitdagingen op Let's Scrap was het maken van een layout en vervolgens de resten papier die je over had te gebruiken om een kaart van te maken. De layout die ik gemaakt heb staat in het vorige bericht en nu laat ik je de kaart zien. De layout was gemaakt met dubbelzijdig papier dus hetm aken van een kaart was een makkie!
Ik heb deze Valentijnskaart voor een goede vriendin gemaakt (oh jeetje, mijn tweede Valentijnskaart dit jaar, hahaha)
Dessinpapier: Collage Press
Stempels: Inque Boutique
Inkt: StazOn

No comments:

Post a Comment