Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guess how much I love you / Raad eens hoeveel ik van je hou

One of my favorite childrens books to read to Joram is 'Guess how much I love you' by Sam McBratney. Such a sweet book. We read it so many times that I can almost read it without the book. I think that everybody that knows the book has the same favorite line: I love you all the way to the moon and back.
A couple of months ago I bought Joram a sheet of stickers from K and Company and it had this cute rocket sticker on it. I saw the sheet of stickers lying around last night and I right away thought about using it for a layout with the title 'I love you to the moon and back'. I think I scrapped this picture before. It was taken when Jinte was about a week old and Joram and her were lying on our bed and I stood on the bed and took a picture (nothing posed, Joram was lying like that to look at his little sis)
When Joram saw this layout he thought it was okay that I used his sticker (honestly, I did not even ask...... bad mom)

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Journaling spot: 7Gypsies
Die Cut: Quickutz
Plastic stars: Heidi Swapp


Een van mijn favoriete boeken om aan Joram voor te lezen is 'Raad eens hoeveel ik van je hou' van Sam McBratney. Zo'n ontzettend lief boek. We hebben het inmiddels zo vaak gelezen dat ik bijna het boek niet meer open hoef te doen om het te lezen. Ik denk dat iedereen die het boek heeft dezelfde favoriete zin heeft: 'Ik hou van je helemaal tot aan de maan en terug'.
Een paar maanden geleden heb ik voor Joram een vel stickers gekocht van K and Company en daar zat ook een raket op. Gisteren kwam ik dat vel stickers tegen en had gelijk het idee voor een layout met de titel 'I love you all the way to the moon and back'. volgens mij heb ik deze foto al eerder gescrapt. Hij is genomen toen Jinte ongeveer een week oud was en Joram en zij samen op ons bed lagen. Ik ben op het bed gaan staan en heb een foto genomen. Joram heeft hier niet voor geposeerd, hij lag gewoon naar zijn kleine zusje te kijken.

Toen Joram deze layout zag vond ie het wel goed dat ik zijn sticker had gebruikt (gelukkig maar want ik had het niet gevraagd............stoute mama)

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessinpapier: October Afternoon
Journaling spot: 7Gypsies
Die Cut: Quickutz
Plastic sterren: Heidi Swapp





1 comment:

  1. I too loved that story..found a copy for my new grand baby..

    ReplyDelete