Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another page / Weer een pagina

I am really in the scrapping mood the last couple of days. Tonight I scrapped with one of my favorite pictures from Joram. I was flipping through a scrapbook magazine the other day (don't ask me which one, because I have no idea anymore) and saw a page with the title 'Don't grow'. I think that title really says it all. Kids grow up so fast, they loose their innocense so young these days. I when I see a picture like this one from Joram I realize how precious these moments are. I really can't see him doing that anymore in a couple of years.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Stickers: Doodlebug
Misc: puffy heart stickers, button, music sheet, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
The word 'grow' and the owl were cut with the Silhouette.



De laatste paar dagen zit ik helemaal in het scrappen. Vanavond heb ik met een van mijn favoriete foto's van Joram gescrapt. Gisteren zat ik door een scrap tijdschrift te bladeren (vraag me niet welke, ik heb geen flauw idee) en kwam een pagina tegen met de titel 'Don't grow'. Voor mij zegt die titel het helemaal. Kinderen worden zo snel groot en tegenwoordig verliezen ze hun onschuld al zo jong. Als ik dan weer een foto als deze zie van Joram realizeer ik me hoe kostbaar deze momenten zijn. Ik zie hem dit over een paar jaar echt niet meer doen.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessinpapier: October Afternoon
Stickers: Doodlebug
Overig: hart stickers, knoop, bladmuziek, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

De titel en de uil zijn gesneden met de Silhouette










1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth..turn around and they are 9, turn around they are getting married...love the scrap page..

    ReplyDelete