Thursday, October 22, 2009

Got my inspiration back..........

Scrapping has been hard the last couple of weeks. I have tons and tons of pics but just not the inspiration to get something going. Somehow every page I make turns out to be the same or there's something missing and I can not seem to figure out what. This page I made last monday while I was scrapping at Marjans. It's a pic that was taken the beginning of August and has all my Moms grandkids on there. Which reminds me: I still have to send here that photo.............


Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Sassafras Lass
Epoxy stickers: Prima Marketing
Buttons: Fancy Pants
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Misc: Buttons, ribbon


Scrappen ging me niet zo heel goed af de laatste paar weken. Ik heb een enorme hoeveelheid foto's maar de inspiratie ontbreekt een beetje. Op een een of andere manier zien alle layouts er een beetje hetzelfde uit of er mist iets en ik kan maar niet bedacht krijgen wat er mist. Deze layout heb ik afgelopen maandag gemaakt toen ik bij Marjan aan het scrappen was. De foto is begin augustus genomen en heeft mijn moeders kleinkinderen erop staan. Nu bedenk ik ineens dat ik die foto ook nog aan mijn moeder moet mailen.........

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessin papier: Sassafras Lass
Epoxy stickers: Prima Marketing
Knopen: Fancy Pants
Bloemen: Prima Marketing
Overig: knopen, lint



No comments:

Post a Comment