Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kaisercraft 30 days of Creative Contests

I was just reading the Kaisercraft blog and came upon this: Kaisercraft is hosting a 30 day long event of a contest a day with great prices to win. It is called: '30 days of Creative Contests'.
Kaisercraft is an Australian scrapbooking company and they make such awesome products! I think I have all of their rub-ons (Okay, you see me being ashamed? No way, I just admitted I have this addiction called scrapping, LOL)

Too bad that the contest is already been running for 13 days. There's some great things to make. I love the little ice cream cone that you're suppose to use for an embellishment. There's another little thing that I read which is not so nice: They only ship their prices to Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania, USA & Canada (excluding Quebec). Maybe I can use my inlaws as my home address!

Ik zat net de blog van Kaisercraft te lezen en zag dat ze een geweldige wedstrijd houden: '30 Days of Creative Contests'. 30 dagen lang iedere dag een wedstrijd waarmee je iedere dag iets anders kunt winnen.
Kaisercraft is een Australisch scrapbookbedrijf die geweldige producten maakt. Ik heb denk ik al hun rub-ons (Zie je de blos op mijn wangen? Neeeeee, ik geef graag toe dat ik een verslaving heb die scrappen heet, hahaha)

Wel jammer dat de wedstrijd al op zijn dertiende dag is. Er zijn hele leuke dingen om te maken. Ik vind vooral het ijsje wat je ergens in moet verwerken erg leuk. Er is nog iets anders wat ik las en wat niet zo leuk is: De prijzen worden alleen verstuurd naar Australie, Nieuw Zeeland, Tasmanie, USA & Canada (uitgezonderd Quebec). Misschien kan ik het adres van mijn schoonouders gebruiken als huisadres!

No comments:

Post a Comment