Tuesday, December 02, 2008

WeScrap Contest Challenge #4

Yesterday the voting results from last weekend came in and: I am still in!!!!!!! So challenge #4 was posted and I right away started it and I am done already! We all had to pick four numbers between 1 and 15. Each number was already been assigned a certain technique or product type. I picked 4, 7, 8 & 12. Nobody knew what the matching technique or product was when they picked their numbers.
These were the four products/techniques that I had to use:

4-Use a song, quote, or poem in your layout.
7-Use at least 5 flowers
8-Use at least 5 buttons
12- Use chipboard and either paint it, chalk it or cover it.

And so I did and this is what I came up with:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Foof-a-La
Rubons: K&Company
Stickers: K&Company
Buttons: Dress it Up
Embossing powder: Mitchell
Other: Buttons, ribbon, pins
The photos were taken in Southern France last May.

The quote I used is from Anne Frank: Think about the beauty around you and be happy.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:06

    Wow Debby, your layout is gorgeous! I love all the details you did with the flowers! Congrats on still being in the contest, I really love your work :)

    ReplyDelete