Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I did it!



















For the first time in years I started my Christmas projects in time. Well, they're not finished yet, but at least I started them :)
As I told you in my last post I am using the new line of PP from Daisy D's , Paisley Sugarplum. It is one of those grungy lines which does not need a whole lot of extras.
It is going to be filled with christmas pictures from this coming christmas. It starts with the A for angel (who would that be), the B for baking cookies and so on.........
CS: Bazzill
PP: Daisy D's
Stickers: Daisy D's
Chipboard: BG, Creamotion, MM
Rub-ons: BG, Daisy D's, MM
Flowers: Prima
Leather: (frames & flowers)MM
Stamps: Inque Boutique Brads: MM
Other: Rhinestones, ribbon, wreath embellishments (which is actually a glass marker :))

No comments:

Post a Comment