Monday, May 14, 2007

Flowers, flowers and more flowers



Everybody is following trends (Allright not everybody). Also in SB-land there are trends. Allthough I am not someone who follows trends, I have my own way of scrapping, I am totally into flowers the last couple of days. That is kind of funney, since I have no girls in the house. What caused it: A contest on RMH, the assignmetn whas to scrap with all sorts of flowers and I decided to go out of my box and participate. I already put three Lo's in the contest. Here they are:


The last LO is already an olnd one, but it shows really well that there's nothing wrong about combining boy's pictures with flowers and pink. De first LO is just Bazzill CS and flowers (Heidi Swapp, Bazzill, Prima) & rub-ons by Rhonna Farrer (Autumn Leaves). The second one (Joram's class picture from last year is made with Fancy Pants PP, Prima flowers, AC stickers, rub-ons by MM and chipboard by Maya Road. And now just hope I'll win something.............

No comments:

Post a Comment